Candidates for admission to Stern College for Women, Syms School of Business or Yeshiva College as transfer students from other colleges and universities must meet the same academic standards required of freshmen and must be in good academic standing at the institution they currently attend.
Transfer students are required to submit the following items:
- Completed application and essay.
- $65 application fee
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Official high school and college transcript
All applicants must also have an interview with a YU Admissions officer, which applicants are responsible to schedule by calling the Admissions Office at 646-592-4440.
Applications for the fall semester are processed as follows:
- Applicants whose completed applications are received by December 1st will be informed of a decision by February 1st
- Applicants whose completed applications are received by February 1st will be informed of a decision by April 1st
Applications for the spring semester entrance must be completed by November 17th. Decision letters for spring semester will be mailed mid December.