There are several payment options available to facilitate the payment of tuition and fees. Students may make payment in full by check, wire, or ACH. In addition, to meet your budgeting requirements the University has made a payment plan available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS). All payments and payment plan budgets need to be completed and submitted by the payment due date preceeding each semester.
Monthly Payment Plan
Arrangements can be made through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) online or by calling toll-free (800) 722-4867. Annual or term based plans allow you to spread your Fall or Spring tuition payments into either 5 monthly installments for a single term, or 10 monthly installments for annual plans. You may schedule the entire cost of Tuition & Fees less any Financial Aid with no interest or finance charge, but an enrollment fee of $90 is collected by TMS when the plan is established. The Fall Semester's first payment to TMS is due July 25, TMS will in turn send it to Yeshiva University where it will appear on the Student's account the following month.
Third Party Payments
The YU Third Party Payment Authorization Agreement Form can be downloaded and printed here. This form then should be filled out and submitted to the Office of Student Accounts by the semester Due Date along with the $40 participation fee.
Bank Wire Transfer Information
Wire Payments can be made directly from your bank to Yeshiva University's account with the following information:
JP Morgan Chase
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
For the Account of: Yeshiva University
Account number: 816595417
ABA number: 021000021
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Please note: It is crucial that the Student Name and Student ID Number are included with the wire instructions. Please review the wiring policies with your bank; there may be fees deducted from the amount of your payment.
Pay By Check on the Web: No fee internet payments can be made directly from a checking account by going to https://insidetrack.yu.edu.
To make your payment electronically:
• Go to https://insidetrack.yu.edu
• Log in with your username and password
• On the top header, hover over/click on “Students”
• Navigate to Banner Self-Service (lower right of the screen)
• Click on “Student Account Summary by Term”
• Note your balance
To pay your balance online with an electronic check:
• Follow instructions above to find your account balance
• Click the “MAKE A PAYMENT” button
• In the new browser screen click the “Make Payment” button
• Click on the $ box and enter your balance
Note: The “Current account balance” on this page may be $0 but you will pay the balance that you noted earlier
• Click “Continue” and follow the instructions onscreen to complete your payment
If you experience any difficulty in making a payment through this process, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 212 960 5269 or visit the office at 500 West 185th Street, Furst Hall, Room 121.
Office of Student Accounts
Tuition and Fees
P.O. Box 9478
New York, NY 10087-9478
• Do not mail post-dated checks
• Please make sure the name and/or YUID number of the student appears on the check
• YU does not accept foreign checks drawn on foreign banks for payment
International Money Orders drawn from a U.S. bank are accepted payments.