A great deal goes into the planning and organization of a successful event. Our job is to help you pull together the location, equipment, talent, logistical support and publicity to pull off a terrific one.
Are you ready to make an event request and start the planning process for your next event? Get started here.
What We Do
- Maintain the University Events Calendar
- Book spaces for your events on the Wilf and Beren campuses
- Provide planning for and support at your events
- Arrange resources, including tables, chairs, podiums, etc.; audiovisual equipment; photography service; and publicity/event promotion
About Our Event Spaces
Spaces are determined and approved based on the best utilization of University resources, allocation of space and your event requirements. Contact us and a member of the Events team will tell you all about the available spaces and provide an estimated rental cost.
Successful events require time for proper planning, and we want your event to be a success! It is recommended you allow at least five weeks for planning and publicity. Work with the Office of Events begins when you complete an Event Request Form.
Event Promotion on the Beren and Wilf Campuses
- Flat Screen monitors: submit your flat screen request form
- All posted flat screen images are available to be downloaded at http://yu.edu/screens
- If you choose to print these images as flyers, they can be hung on the Post-it display boards found in lobbies and community areas across the campuses. Additionally, new Post-it display boards will be placed in high-traffic areas such as the Sky Cafe, Heights Lounge, the lobbies of 215 and 245 Lexington Avenue and the Office of Events. You can post your signage at these locations as well.
- To add a graphic to your event on the official University Calendar, email the graphic to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help you to find the appropriate, University-approved freelance photographer for your event. The responsibility for hiring the photographer, coordinating his or her work at your event and processing payment, however, is yours.
You must work with a University-approved photographer and adhere to guidelines and the process to be followed for event photography.
Contact the Office of Events
500 West 185th Street, 4th Floor