AS in Management Admission Requirements
Successful applicants to the AS in Management will:
- Present a minimum high school GPA of 2.0.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Participate in an interview.
- Present one letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor.
- No minimum SAT/ACT required, though submission of SAT/ACT scores is strongly encouraged.
Transfer to a Bachelor's Degree
Upon successful graduation from the AS program, students who graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will have the opportunity to enroll in the BS in business and management at the Sy Syms School of Business. Students may also apply to other bachelor’s programs at YU and will be encouraged to speak to their adviser for more details.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition for all YU undergraduate programs, including the AS in Management, is $39,070 for the 2016-2017 academic year. Additional fees apply, as do additional charges for housing and meals. For more information and a full tuition breakdown, please see the Office of Student Finance.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need-based scholarships are available to AS in Management students. To learn more about scholarships and financial aid, please see the Office of Student Aid.