AS in Management Admission Requirements
Successful applicants to the AS in Management will:
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Submit high school transcript and present a minimum high school GPA of 2.0.
- Submit the five short answer responses (see prompts below).
- Present one letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor.
- Participate in an interview with the Office of Admissions.
- Participate in an interview with the AS in Management administration, which includes a short math check-in.
- Submission of SAT/ACT scores is strongly encouraged but not required.
Application short answer prompts:
- Describe a time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement learning something. What was exciting to you?
- Tell us about a time when you tried something and failed. What did you learn from your experience?
- What do you do when you're having trouble solving a problem?
- What does success mean to you?
- How will enrolling in Yeshiva University's AS in Management program assist you with reaching your future goals?
Transfer to a Bachelor's Degree
Upon successful graduation from the AS program, students who graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will have the opportunity to enroll in the BS in business and management at the Sy Syms School of Business. Students may also apply to other bachelor’s programs at YU and will be encouraged to speak to their adviser for more details.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition for all YU undergraduate programs, including the AS in Management, is $41,000 for the 2018-2019 academic year. Additional fees apply, as do additional charges for housing and meals. For more information and a full tuition breakdown, please see the Office of Student Finance.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need-based scholarships are available to AS in Management students. To learn more about scholarships and financial aid, please see the Office of Student Aid.