Successful applicants to the AS in Management will:
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Submit high school transcript and present a minimum high school GPA of 2.0.
- Submit three short answer responses (see below).
- Participate in an interview with the Office of Admissions.
- Participate in an interview with the AS in Management administration, which includes a short math check-in.
- Submission of SAT/ACT scores is strongly encouraged but not required.
Application short answer prompts:
- Describe a time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement learning something. What was exciting to you?
- Tell us about a time when you tried something and failed. What did you learn from your experience?
- How will enrolling in Yeshiva University's AS in Management program assist you with reaching your future goals?
Transfer to a Bachelor's Degree
Upon successful graduation from the AS program, students who graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will have the opportunity to enroll in the BS in business and management at the Sy Syms School of Business. Students may also apply to other bachelor’s programs at YU and will be encouraged to speak to their adviser for more details.