Undergraduate Student Aid

Apply for 2018-2019 Financial Aid NOW!


The process for applying for financial aid for the 2018-2019 academic year is underway.

To be considered for financial aid each student must complete a financial aid application.

    -For U.S. citizens and Eligible Non-Citizens, please apply with FAFSA.

    -For all others, please file our 2018-2019 International Application.

 New students must apply by February 1, 2018 and continuing students by April 15, 2018.


NY State Residents: Apply for the TAP Grant Now


If you are a New York State resident who has filed a 2018-2019 FAFSA, but has not completed a TAP application, please do so ASAP. Please click here for the application.