Yeshiva University requires that all students enrolled for 6 credits or more have health insurance. If you are a US Citizen, you may be enrolled in a family or employer plan. If your plan has a network of providers in New York City, you can apply for a waiver.
For domestic students who are not currently insured through family or employer plans and for international students Yeshiva University has partnered with Gallagher Student Health to provide health insurance that meets ACA and Visa Requirements. Note all plans must be Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant.
To apply for a waiver or to enroll:
- Go to www.gallagherstudent.com/yeshiva .
- Click on ‘Student Waive/Enroll’.
- Log in. If it is the first time you are logging in, your user name is your Yeshiva University email address and your temporary password will be your student ID number. You will be required to change your password the first time you log in.
- Choose either ‘I want to enroll’ or ‘I want to waive’.
- Follow the instructions to complete the form. If waiving the insurance, have your current health insurance ID card ready as you will need this information in order to complete the waiver form. You will be asked to review the information provided and click ‘submit’ to complete the process. Immediately upon submitting your Online Form you will receive a reference number. Please note and keep this information for your record.