How to Enroll
To enroll in the S. Daniel Abraham Israel Program, applicants must:
- Apply and gain acceptance to a Bachelor's Degree Program at Yeshiva University. Submit an application for undergraduate bachelor's admission, essay, SAT or ACT scores and high school transcript, and have a personal interview.
- Apply to the Israeli institution of your choice. Each institution has its own procedures and criteria for admission, and you must obtain an application from the individual schools. For contact information for yeshivot, seminaries and other partner programs, please visit the Guide to Israel Schools.
- Once accepted to both Yeshiva University and the Israeli institution:
- Complete an S. Daniel Abraham Israel Program Participation Form and return it to the Yeshiva University Admissions Office
- Complete the Intent to Enroll Form and the Student Medical Form and return it to the Yeshiva University Admissions Office
- Send in a copy of your acceptance letter from the Israel institution (not YU)
- Submit the $250 nonrefundable enrollment deposit