We invite students from across the country to enjoy the YU summer experience: exceptional professors, personal attention, focused learning opportunities and great course selections, all in a vibrant NYC setting—or online, from wherever you happen to be. YU's summer classes are co-ed, affordable, educationally rigorous and a great way to use your summer vacation to get closer to your degree. Yeshiva University is an independent university that ranks among the nation's leading academic research institutions and provides the highest quality Jewish and secular education of any university in the world.
Undergraduate Classes in New York City and Online
Looking to fulfill a major, core/general education or elective requirement? We’ve got a class for you! Looking beyond your bachelor's? We also offer many courses to satisfy graduate school prerequisites.
With classes on two conveniently located Manhattan campuses, morning and afternoon options, as well as fully online courses, you can earn credits and still have time for everything else you want to do this summer. Summer classes are open to current YU students, students visiting from other colleges and universities, as well as current high school juniors (graduating in 2020) and seniors (graduating this spring).
We offer two five-week summer sessions and a full (10-week) summer session:
- Session I (5-week classes): Monday, June 1, 2020 – Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Session II (5-week classes): Monday, July 6, 2020 – Friday, August 7, 2020
- Full Session (10-week classes): Monday, June 1, 2020 – Friday, August 7, 2020
Travel Courses & Special Programs
This summer, YU is offering two exciting travel opportunities:
• Dig this Site! Excavations at Tell es-Safi/Gath - Summer Research Course in Israel [Dates: June 28 – July 24, 2020]
• Paris and the Arts - Honors Study Abroad Course in Paris [Dates: June 8 - June 18, 2020]
Travel Courses and Special Programs require a separate application. See Travel Courses for details.