- Excellent general information on mental health may be found at the National Institute of Mental Health website:
- A comprehensive source of information regarding substance abuse is the National Institute on Drug Abuse:
- Information about suicide prevention for college students may be found at:
- "Active Minds":
- Stress management and reduction website at the University of Texas:
- Guided Mediation website: http://www.meditationoasis.com/
- Useful information for first-year students:
Mobile Health Tools
Browse our resources on apps and technology related to mental health and wellness:
Self-help for Anxiety Management
This is a self-help app for those that are having difficulty managing their anxiety.
MindShift Is your anxiety impacting your life? There are things that you can do. This app is for adolescents and young adults that can help change your perspective of anxiety.
Ready for some calm in your life? This app can help you relax, sleep, and more.
Learn how to be present and mindful throughout your day.
Choose from a variety of sounds and melodies to help you relax.
T2 Mood Tracker
This app allows you to track your mood and emotional state. You can even customize areas that you would like to monitor.
Mint Personal Finance
Great app to help organize your finances, budget, and bills.
Couch to 5k
Need help getting off the couch? This app is a great running app/training coach and has a GPS tracker as well!
Start exercising! The impact of exercise on mental and physical health are well documented. Track your workouts while still being able to listen to your own music.Track your workouts and get the motivation you need to hit your fitness goals.