Information Technology Services operates the ITS Help Desk to assist administrative staff on all campuses (students, see below). This Help Desk also supports faculty on any of the Manhattan campuses. The Help Desk should be contacted for any service request, support questions, trouble calls, or to obtain general information about ITS services.
To open a ticket online: ITS Help
If you have never opened a ticket online, click here: ITS Help Guide
To contact the Help Desk, please dial #6123 (pound-six-one-two-three) or (212) 960-5294, or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you call the Help Desk, please leave your full name, call-back number, and a detailed description for your call.
The Help Desk can be reached any time during regular business hours, 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday through Thursdays, 9 - 5 PM on Fridays. At all other times, please leave a voice mail with details about your request and someone will get back to you on the next business day.
Alternatively, you can send an email detailing your request (see below).
Faculty and Administrative Staff Assistance Contact the Help Desk at: #6123 (pound-six-one-two-three) or (212) 960-5294, or e-mail at: email@example.com
Students can get assistance by contacting the ITS support staff for Academic Computing.
- Wilf Campus Academic Computing Support:
- Phone: (212) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beren Campus Academic Computing Support:
- Phone: (212) email@example.com
- Resnick Campus Academic Computing Support:
- Phone: (718) 430-2331 or Classroomsupport@aecom.yu.edu
- Cardozo: Students at the Brookdale campus of Cardozo School of Law can go to the
- Reference Desk of the Cardozo Law Library for initial assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-790-0220.
- Computer Purchases