Welcome to ITS at Yeshiva University
Our mission is to assist the Yeshiva University community by providing technology solutions to our faculty, staff, and students in support of teaching, research, and administration. The pages of our website provide specific details about our operations, how-to documents on numerous IT services, and contact information.
To remain competitive among other leading national research universities, Yeshiva University requires a nimble and responsive information systems environment, high levels of integration among its applications as well as a reliable and cutting edge network infrastructure. High level support of academic and clinical research endeavors is also paramount to our success. To create greater efficiencies and attain a higher level of accountability, Information Technology Services has 6 main functional areas.
The six areas are as follows:
- Operational Support: Academic Computing, Multimedia, Help Desk and Desktop Support.
- Enterprise Systems: Data Centers, Servers and Email Operations, Web Systems and Programming, Student Information System (Banner), Financial Applications Support.
- Network Operations: Network Operations, Planning, Design and Construction, Technology Standards.
- Technology Planning: Cross-Institution and End User Focused Project Efforts.
- Telecommunications: Manhattan Campuses Voice and Mobile Services.
- Information Security: Network and Information Security.
Computer Policy Handbooks (Requires PDF reader):
- University Handbook for Faculty and Administrators
- University Handbook for Staff
- University Handbook for Students
- Credit and Debit Card Handling Policy
To open a Ticket, please use your credentials at https://ellucian.service-now.com/
YU Password Manager