Curriculum Committee Forms

Faculty proposing new courses or other curriculum changes should use these forms:

Please submit ALL these forms to Samantha Hitt at

New Course Request Form (Google Docs) 
To request permission to offer a new course, please complete this form.

Proposed Changes to Majors or Minors Form (PDF)
Instructions on how to request changes to majors or minors.

Interdisciplinary Minor Proposal Form (PDF)
To propose an interdisciplinary minor, fill out this form.

Interdisciplinary Minor Proposal Procedure (PDF)
Instructions on how to request an interdisciplinary minor.