The computer science program at Yeshiva College provides students with the theoretical foundations and practical skills required for long term success in industry and in graduate school.
Our Faculty Have:
- 55+ years of full-time corporate experience across industry leaders including IBM, Goldman Sachs, Bell Labs, and Motorola
- 29 issued patents
- 50+ publications
- Student success as its #1 priority
Graduates work in top companies across many industries, including:
- Google, Facebook, Intel, and IBM
- Goldman Sachs, JPMC, Alliance Bernstein, Barclay's, HSBC, MasterCard
- Booz Allen Hamilton, NBC Universal Media, Verizon, and many more
Our students gain acceptance to top graduate schools such as Carnegie Mellon, Georgia Tech, NYU, Columbia, Wharton.