Students Admitted to the Program
To remain in good standing, students must:
- Take 6 Honors Courses, typically 1 per semester
- Maintain GPA 3.4 or Higher
- Complete Honors Thesis
Current Yeshiva College Students Applying for Admissions
Students currently attending Yeshiva College who wish to apply to enter the Jay and Jeanie Schottenstein Honors Program, click here for the application form.
Criteria for admission:
- A 3.7 GPA while at the college
- Competent writing: the grade of A or A- in two courses in Composition or Literature
- At least two strong recommendations from your college instructors.
- In addition, it is advantageous to have achieved at least a 1400 on the SATs or a 32 on the ACTs.
- Interest in completing the Jay and Jeanie Schottenstein Honors Program