Employee Relations and Talent Development
The Employee Relations and Talent Development team provides program and individual support to the University community in the critical areas of employee and labor relations, managerial coaching and counseling, talent and career development, and employee engagement and recognition.
Our goal is to support Yeshiva University's dedication to learning, teaching, research, and community by serving as a conduit to knowledge, information, services and expertise that empowers employee success. Our team provides:
- Consulting services to leaders and managers
- Performance management training and support
- Talent development opportunities that enhance personal, professional and team growth
- Promotion of communication, teamwork and client service
- Policy and procedural interpretation
- Assistance with conflict resolution and mediation
- Recognition of the service and contributions of our University's dedicated staff
Whatever our roles, and wherever we work, each of us supports the pursuit of knowledge and individual growth that symbolizes Yeshiva University.
To learn about our services and the opportunities for development available to you, please contact us at ERTDINFO@YU.EDU. We hope you will come back often to learn about new programs and sponsored events.