Established in 1987 through the support of entrepreneur Sy Syms to add a new dimension in undergraduate education at Yeshiva University, Sy Syms School of Business is the University's business school for men and women. We offer the unique combination of a complete business curriculum along with an intensive Jewish studies component.
In combination with liberal arts and sciences and Jewish studies at YU's Yeshiva College and Stern College for Women, we provide a comprehensive education in business fundamentals and practice with concentrations in accounting, business intelligence, analytics, finance, and management, awarding the BS degree as well as MS degrees in accounting, and tax, and an Executive MBA degree. Our graduates attain prominent positions in business and industry.
Why Sy Syms School of Business?
- A small, selective business school that prepares students for the demands of the professional and business worlds
- Accomplished professors with both academic and practical experience, dedicated to preparing students for the challenges of today's business environment
- The ability to study business while further developing a strong foundation in Halacha [Jewish law] and Torah values
- Opportunity to take advantage of high-caliber liberal arts classes in addition to business studies
- Campuses in Manhattan provide the opportunity to pursue all that New York City has to offer for professional development and leisure time
- Continually updated curriculum prepares students for today's challenges in corporations, the professions or as entrepreneurs
- A place to create long-lasting friendships and a lifelong network with aspiring young professionals and successful business experts
- Internship and graduate placement possibilities in top tier accounting, finance, management, and technology companies
- Robust entrepreneurship program, including counseling by Entrepreneur-in-Residence, internship opportunities and business plan competition
- A vast network of loyal alumni working in fields across the business spectrum, dedicated to helping Sy Syms students to achieve their professional goals
Visiting Our Campuses
Visiting us is the best way to get a feel for our vibrant campus life and the unique atmosphere of Yeshiva University. Women study at YU's Israel Henry Beren Campus, located in midtown Manhattan. Men study at the University's Wilf Campus in Washington Heights. Both campuses are easily accessible by car or public transportation.
Prospective student are strongly encouraged to take a campus tour to get a feel for the University and to see what life on campus might be like. Tours are arranged through Yeshiva University's Office of Admissions; 212.960.5277.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.