Admission and Financial Aid
Candidates must exhibit the potential to excel in this demanding field and meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
To apply for the MS in Digital Marketing and Media, candidates must submit the online application along with:
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Personal Statement describing your goals and your commitment to contribute to and complete the MS program
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for candidates whose bachelor's degrees were earned at a non-English-speaking institution)
If you have questions about your qualifications, make an appointment with an admissions director. We can discuss your background and do a preliminary transcript review.
For up-to-date application deadlines, visit the Graduate Admissions page: https://www.yu.edu/katz/admissions/grad-admissions/deadlines-notifications.
All applicants are automatically considered for scholarships and graduate assistantships. You do not need to submit any additional information. Awards are determined during the application review process.
Please schedule an appointment with an admissions director if you have questions about financial aid opportunities and financing your graduate degree. We can do a preliminary transcript review and discuss your admissions and financing options with The Katz School.
The Office of Student Finance maintains current tuition and fees for all graduate programs: https://www.yu.edu/osf/tuition-fees/masters-in-marketing.