Now it's easy...
...To order your transcript ONLINE!
Ordering and paying for your Official Transcript is now faster and easier than ever. All you need is a computer and a major credit or debit card. This works whether you are a current student or an alumnus. There is no registration required and there are no extra convenience fees. We have added a number of delivery options including regular and express mail. Now you can even have your transcript sent securely by email (please read important instructions and conditions below). Payment is handled online at the same time you order. Tracking options are available, including text messages to your phone.
IMPORTANT! If you would like a transcript for Cardozo, AECOM MD, or AECOM PHD this form will not work for you. Please contact the appropriate office directly for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to request a transcript for the LSAC, please request a paper copy of your transcript (DO NOT request an electronic copy -- on the “Personal Information” page of the transcript request, choose NO when asked whether you are ordering an electronic transcript). Make sure to attach your LSAC Transcript Request Form to your transcript request.
How do I get started?
Most students and recent alumni will get to our form through MyYU. It is highly recommended you use MyYU as that will provide the fastest and most streamlined process. If you can`t use MyYU, that`s OK! There is an alternative link below the MyYU instructions.
To log on to Clearinghouse Services through MyYU:
1. Go to www.yu.edu/myyu
2. Click on ‘Faculty, Students and Staff’
3. Log in to your myyu account using your YU ID (starts with 800 or 999)
4. Once you are logged in, click on ‘Student and Financial Aid’
5. Click on ‘Clearinghouse Services’
6. Click on ‘Click here to connect to the Clearinghouse’. This will open a new browser window. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker on your computer.
7. Click on 'Order or track a transcript'
8. Click on
If you cannot use MyYU:
Please click HERE to access our form directly. Click on . You will need to perform one extra step, signing a consent form, if you access the transcript form this way. The GOOD NEWS is that it only adds a few more minutes to the process and can, in most cases, be completed entirely online.
What if I need more help?
We are here to help you throughout the process. If you get stuck along the way in filling out the form you can always contact us for support in any of our offices. Should you need a more step-by-step guide to the process you can download such a guide here.
We are very excited to offer you a new option to send your transcripts which is faster and cheaper than our traditional methods, the Official PDF Transcript. There are some things to keep in mind if you wish to use this option.
Please note: An electronic transcript is a specially secured image file of your transcript that is transmitted by email. It is not automatically produced by a computer and is reviewed for accuracy and security by our staff before being sent out. While it is faster and more convenient than paper delivery methods please allow up to a full business day after your order is placed for delivery.
- FIRST AND FOREMOST... Always check with the receiving institution FIRST to see if they will accept an Official PDF Transcript. An increasing number will, but it is your responsibility to make sure.
- You will be required to supply the email address where the transcript is to be sent. Do not assume it is the the general address on the institution's home page or the address of the registrar. Again, please check with the institution to determine the correct address.
- If there is a delivery issue owing to a mistaken or bad address we will not be able to process a refund. You can submit a new order once the address is certain and/or the institution has corrected any problems on their end.
- In order to keep the document secure, special security and rights management is applied to the files. This means, amongst other things, that the document has a special password and will expire after 30 days. More details about authenticating the document can be found here. You can share this document with other schools who may have questions about our Official PDF Transcript. We welcome any inquiries from other institutions that have further questions or concerns.