Skip to main content Skip to search


Office of the Registrar

Enrollment Verifications

An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document provided by the Registrar verifying dates of attendance and student status (full or part time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes. There is no fee for this service.  Students must order enrollment verifications for themselves.  We cannot release enrollment verifications to parents without a signed release from the student.

Note: If you are requesting a verification for a visa, you should make certain that your expected graduation date is included on your record before leaving and returning to the United States.

Verification Request Methods

  • Online
    1. Go to Inside Track and log in using your active directory credentials
    2. Click on Students on the left side, followed by Undergraduate / Graduate
    3. Under Frequently Used Links, click on Student Dashboard to connect to Banner Self-Service.
    4. Under My Student Record, click on Request Official Transcript/Enrollment Verification
    5. Click on ‘Click here to connect to the Clearinghouse’. This will open a new browser window. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker on your computer.
    6. Select the type of enrollment verification certificate you require.
      The Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site offers two types of enrollment verification certificates:
      • Current enrollment - which only shows the current semester you are currently enrolled in at Yeshiva University
      • All enrollment - which shows all the semesters you were enrolled in, including the current semester while, attending Yeshiva University.
    7. After selecting the type of enrollment verification certificate you would like, click on ‘Obtain an enrollment certificate’
    8. A new browser window will open with your enrollment verification certificate, which you can print on your own.
    9. If you are forwarding your enrollment verification certificate to a third party, be sure to print your policy number, account number or any other identifying information in the top right hand corner of each page.

Degree Verifications

Our third party degree verification requests are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.  If you are an employer or lender, please visit National Student Clearinghouse to submit a verification request.

Graduates who require proof of degree conferral should request a transcript and be sure to select "After Degree is Awarded." Please note, we cannot confirm graduation for students whose degrees have not yet been conferred.

Licensure Forms

Upon graduation, students in licensure qualifying programs may require the Office of the Registrar to submit licensure paperwork on their behalf.  Students may email these forms to the appropriate campus Registrar’s Office.  Please make sure to follow the instructions on the form.  Sometimes a form needs to be sent with an official transcript.  In those cases, students should request an official transcript (see “Transcripts” section above) and attach the licensure form to the online transcript request.

Skip past mobile menu to footer