Skip to main content Skip to search

AECOM Alumni Frequently Asked Questions


If you graduated prior to 2019:
For an official transcript go directly to the clearinghouse at Select ‘Yeshiva University.'

Alumni and former students (since March 2019):
To obtain your official graduate transcript, and/or a degree verification letter, please contact Einstein Registrar’s office. You can complete the Transcript/Certification Letter Request Form available here, then email the request form to  

You can email the form to There is no fee for completing the form; however, should the form require a transcript be submitted along with the form, there is a fee for the transcript. You must request an official transcript online and upload the form with the request.

Unfortunately, the registrar is unable to verify residencies or fellowships. You should contact Montefiore for anything residency or fellowship related:

a. I noticed that the contact information you provided is from Montefiore, but I graduated from AECOM prior to 2019, does this still apply.



The institution requesting the malpractice insurance history should email the request to Avi Mimun at:

Unfortunately, we are unable to send students/alumni copies of their MSPE; however, we are happy to email it or mail it to the individual who is requesting this information upon your request.

Skip past mobile menu to footer