Transcripts and Verifications
What is a transcript?
A transcript is an official record of a student's entire tenure at Yeshiva University. It reflects all coursework and grades per term for each school attended within the University. Other information on your transcript includes:
- Your name as it appears in Yeshiva University records
- School and departmental affiliation
- Degree/Certificate program (if applicable)
- Degree/Certificate conferral date (if applicable)
- Honors earned (if applicable)
- Your cumulative and semester grade point averages
Ordering your Transcript
Currently enrolled and former students may order a transcript using our online transcript request form. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before your transcript is shipped or made available for pickup. Our fee structure is as follows:
- Regular Service: $7, processed 2-3 business days after receipt
- Rush Service: $10, processed same day if received before 1pm Monday-Thursday and before 12pm on Fridays
- Domestic Overnight Express: $25, processed upon receipt
- International Express: $75, processed upon receipt. Delivery to final destination in 3-5 business days.
- Electronic Transcript: $5, processed 2-3 business days after receipt, delivered immediately after processing by email. Please visit http://www.yu.edu/transcript for important information regarding this option.
A longer processing time may be required during peak periods. Delivery times are not included in processing time and vary according to local postal services for the destination address. AECOM graduates and students should expect longer processing times if transcripts need to be sent with additional documentation.
To avoid delays, please verify that you have cleared any financial holds prior to submitting your transcript request. Should you have a hold, you will be notified, and your order will be held for up to 30 days to allow you to clear your hold.
Remember to follow up with the school or organization to which the transcript was sent to be certain that it was received.
We only release transcripts to students with a picture ID (driver’s license or student ID).
Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed (unless emailed through our secure PDF ordering process).
Fees are payable by major credit/debit cards as part of the online ordering process. Your card will not be charged until your order ships.
An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document provided by the Registrar verifying dates of attendance and student status (full or part time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes. There is no fee for this service. Students must order enrollment verifications for themselves. We cannot release enrollment verifications to parents without a signed release from the student.
Note: If you are requesting a verification for a visa, you should make certain that your expected graduation date is included on your record before leaving and returning to the United States.
Verification Request Methods
- Go to Inside Track and log in using your active directory credentials
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘Banner Self-Service (Formerly MYYU)’
- Then click on ‘Student and Financial Aid’
- Click on ‘Clearinghouse Services’
- Click on ‘Click here to connect to the Clearinghouse’. This will open a new browser window. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker on your computer.
- Select the type of enrollment verification certificate you require.
The Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site offers two types of enrollment verification certificates:
- Current enrollment - which only shows the current semester you are currently enrolled in at Yeshiva University
- All enrollment - which shows all the semesters you were enrolled in, including the current semester while, attending Yeshiva University.
- After selecting the type of enrollment verification certificate you would like, click on ‘Obtain an enrollment certificate’
- A new browser window will open with your enrollment verification certificate, which you can print on your own.
- If you are forwarding your enrollment verification certificate to a third party, be sure to print your policy number, account number or any other identifying information in the top right hand corner of each page.
You may submit a request for an enrollment letter in writing to your campus registrar’s email address if the enrollment certificate does not meet your needs. Sometimes these requests can be processed on the same day, but you should allow 2-3 business days for your request to be processed. Please indicate the information that needs to appear in the letter as well as the address, email address, or fax number where the letter should be sent.
Our third party degree verification requests are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse. If you are an employer or lender, please visit www.nationalstudentclearinghouse.org to submit a verification request.
Graduates who need a letter certifying their degree conferral should email their campus registrar. Please indicate the information that needs to appear in the letter as well as the address, email address, or fax number where the letter should be sent. Please note, we cannot confirm graduation for students whose degrees have not yet been conferred.
Upon graduation, students in licensure qualifying programs may require the Office of the Registrar to submit licensure paperwork on their behalf. Students may email these forms to the appropriate campus Registrar’s Office. Please make sure to follow the instructions on the form. Sometimes a form needs to be sent with an official transcript. In those cases, students should request an official transcript (see “Transcripts” section above) and attach the licensure form to the online transcript request.