Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or issues. We are happy to speak with you about any aspect of the admissions process as well as your academic and career goals.
All applicants must possess a bachelor's degree(s) from an accredited college or university.
Some Katz programs have specific requirements. See your program's webpage for details.
- Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Marketing, MS
- Quantitative Economics
- Speech-Language Pathology
Candidates must submit the following documents as part of their applications.
- Online application
- Official undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any colleges or universities attended.
- Unofficial transcripts can be submitted via the online application to start the application review process. If you are admitted, official transcripts provided by past academic institutions will be required prior to registration.
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Test scores, if required
- $55.00 (USD) non-refundable application fee
Some programs also require a faculty interview or other documentation. See the program pages for details.
Receiving Your Decision
We send admissions decisions approximately 2–4 weeks after you submit your application.
If accepted, you will receive an admission packet with information on how to submit your tuition deposit and officially reserve your seat in the program.