Students will find here the information they need for their academic career at Azrieli, including requirements, course listings, important dates for the school year and much more. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you do not see what you need here.
- Application for Graduation (PDF)
- International Student Financial Aid Form (PDF)
- Leave of Absence Form (PDF)
- Credit Transfer (PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation Form (PDF)
- PELE Letter of Recommendation Form (PDF)
- Master of Science Student Handbook (PDF)—The MS Student Handbook contains vital information for our students, including policies and procedures pertaining to academic requirements, the classroom, grading, attendance, the number of credits required for graduation, course information and much more. The handbook is a "living document" in that changes to it are anticipated as new policies and procedures are developed. It is therefore imperative that you reference the handbook as often as possible.
- Professional Enhancement Practicum Guide (PDF)—Supervised student teaching practicum
- Professional Enhancement Practicum Cooperating Teachers' Guide (PDF)—Supervising student teaching practicum
- Portfolio Guide (PDF)—a collection of artifacts to reflect attainment of 13 Azrieli standards
- Curriculum Internship Portfolio Guide (PDF) — a collection of artifacts to reflect attainment of 13 Azrieli standards for the curriculum internship
- Professional Portfolio Rubric (PDF)
- Master's Comprehensive Examination Registration Form (PDF)
- Questions about starting a Reflective Journal (PDF)
- BA/MS Program Application (PDF)
- BA/MS Program Course Approval Form (PDF)
- The Doctoral Student Handbook (PDF) contains vital information for our students, including policies and procedures pertaining to academic requirements, the classroom, grading, attendance, the number of credits required for graduation, course information and much more. The handbook is a "living document" in that changes to it are anticipated as new policies and procedures are developed. It is therefore imperative that you reference the handbook as often as possible.
- Dissertation Guide (PDF)
- Dissertation Committee Form (PDF)—to form a committee
- Dissertation Proposal Cover Sheet (PDF)—when committee approves proposal
- Final Review of the Doctoral Dissertation (PDF)—when committee approves dissertation for oral defense
Every one of our students is required to complete an internship as a teacher, and oftentimes parts of the job can be daunting. Here are some resources to help new teachers and student teachers to deal with some of the more difficult parts of being an educator.
The University provides a variety of cutting-edge internet services to simplify our students' academic work. Because the services come from different internet providers, most will require different user names and passwords. Please write down all user names and passwords in a safe place; if you lose them, replacing them will involve time and effort.
The location on the web where you can access all your student information is www.yu.edu/myyu.
You can view information pertaining to your admission to the program, requirements and forms from the Registrar’s Office and your tuition/bill. You can also log in to My YU to update your contact information, marital status, etc. First-time users will need to create an account by designating a login ID and PIN.
Access full text copies of most of the "on reserve" articles for a course from your home computer. You will need Adobe Acrobat to use this service. Your professor will provide you with a password.
The Office of Disability Services assists students in obtaining reasonable accommodations for documented disabilities including physical, emotional, visual, hearing, learning disabilities, ADHD and temporary disabilities.
If you believe that you are in need of a disability related accommodation, please complete an Intake Form and return it to ODS, attention Abby Kelsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so that your request can be reviewed. For additional information regarding reasonable accommodations and documentation guidelines, please refer to the Office of Disability Services website.
Please fill out and submit the application form linked below to apply for student parking. Please notify Yeshiva University Wilf Campus Security at email@example.com with any adjustments to your parking account. These include vehicle or scheduling changes. Student parking charges will be assessed via your student account.
Student Nights and Shabbos Parking Application (PDF)
Please be aware that student cars must be moved from University lots by 8:00AM Sunday through Friday. Failure to remove your car may result in violation charges and/or towing as required as well as the revocation of your parking permit.There are also street parking available and numerous independent local paid parking garages.
For information regarding international student arrangements, contact the Yeshiva University Office of International Students at: