For the application form please follow the link
The admissions process for the Masmidim Honors Program includes:
- An application
- Interviews with Rabbi Herschel Schachter, Rabbi Michael Rosensweig and Rabbi Mayer Twersky
- Two letters of recommendation
- The application and letters of recommendation must be submitted by February 6 prior to the fall term in which the student will be entering the program.
- Bechinos will be administered in early March in New York and Israel.
- Decisions will be announced in early April.
- Admitted talmidim must formally accept in writing. (This may be done via e-mail.)
- Talmidim may not defer their awards to, or begin their studies in, the spring semester.
To learn more, please contact us.