Master of Social Work Program
Our Master of Social Work (MSW) program prepares you for advanced social work practice in clinical practice with individuals and families, group work or community organization. The program takes two years to complete full time, but it can be extended to a maximum of four years.
We offer you several flexible programs to accommodate the demands that many of you face. Take a look at what we have to offer, and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Please note that to be considered for the MSW/PhD program students must apply also for the PhD program after completing the first semester of the MSW program.
Program Plans ("Road Maps")
- Full Time MSW Program - Fall Start
- Part Time MSW Program - Fall Start
- Part Time MSW Program - Spring Start
- Joint MSW/PhD Program
- Advanced Standing Full Time - Fall Start
- Advanced Standing Part Time - Fall Start
- Advanced Standing Part Time - Spring Start
- Summer Program
- Summer Program Advanced Standing
- Interdenominational Clergy Program
- Required Courses
- Elective Courses
- Certificate Programs
Department of Admissions
Wurzweiler School of Social Work
2495 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10033
CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS IN THE NEWS AND EVENTS TAB!