Skip to main content

International Students

School Menu


Working inside the U.S. is severely restricted by U.S. immigration regulations. Working off-campus without appropriate authorization, or on-campus more than 20 hours per week during the semester, is a violation of F and J student immigration status. There are different types of work authorization, depending on what you wish to do and your academic degree program. Click on the Employment link to the right to see a list of different types of employment information. Please contact the any OISS with questions.