INTER-CAMPUS SHUTTLE SERVICE
Wilf and Beren Campuses
• The inter-campus shuttle services are available to all Y.U. students, faculty and employees. A valid Y.U. ID card must be shown to the driver and security before entering the shuttle.
• Inter-campus shuttles will transport passengers to the Wilf & Beren Campuses ONLY.
• In order to reserve a spot on the shuttle, you must sign up using the YU Shuttle App.
INTER-CAMPUS SHUTTLE APP INSTRUCTIONS
Students, faculty and staff are required to sign up for inter campus shuttles through the YU App by using either a smart phone or desktop computer.
• The application is fully accessible on the YU Mobile App that you can download from the apple or android app stores.
• You can also access the service via a desktop computer by going to http://yushuttles.com.
Before any reservations can be made you must first request a user account:
• Click on the register link under the log in area. http://www.yushuttles.com/wp-login.php?action=newregister
• Fill out the form and click on the submit button.
• You will receive your username and a temp password via email and will be required to change your password upon login in.
• Because of Security concerns you will not be allowed to use your Yeshiva University email account to register. It has to be your personal email examples: gmail, hotmail or yahoo. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY.