The PhD Program in Social Work and Social Welfare at Wurzweiler School of Social Work is designed for the working social work professional. We want to enhance the education of professionals for scholarly and creative leadership in social work practice, education, social policy, planning, research and administration.
The program offers several advantages:
- Yeshiva University is ranked in the top tier of national universities by U.S. News & World Report
- Students complete our program. Their presence is known on almost every social work faculty in the greater metropolitan area and across the country. Graduates have also gone on to significant research and service positions.
- Courses are offered two weekday evenings (Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- The program is designed to support interaction and integration of theory and practice and encourages a high degree of individualization and easy access to faculty
- Students represent diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds and ages, and come from all the fields of professional social work practice
- Loans and scholarships are available
- The University community and resources include Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
The following are the official designations of Wurzweiler School of Social Work's program codes, as registered by the New York State Education Department. Students should note that the enrollment in other than a state-approved program may jeopardize their eligibility for certain financial aid awards.
|HEGIS CODE||PROGRAM NUMBER||PROGRAM TYPE||DEGREE|