Leading with Meaning
News and Events
Understanding Israeli Entrepreneurial Success
This years Leading with Meaning event will be held on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. Click here for the official Press Release.
We will be hearing from:
- Michael Eisenberg - Partner at Aleph and venture capitalist
- Jeremy Lustman - Partner at DLA Piper's Corporate and Securities group
- Alon Harris - Innovation Facilitator and Account Manager at Systematic Inventive Thinking
The event, held on October 24, 2012, featured top entrepreneurs and venture capitalists from Israel who have the inside scoop on Israel's economic marvel. Deemed the Silicon Valley of the Middle East, Israel, a country with scarce resources, has created a booming economy with tremendous growth in industries such as bio-tech, high tech and clean tech.
We heard from:
- Jon Medved—CEO of Ourcrowd and venture capitalist
- Nadav Kidron—CEO of Oramed Pharmaceuticals
- JJ Sussman—Partner at Lemon Tree Associates
- Avram Metzger—Principal at PwC
- Nili Shalev—Israeli Economic Minister to North America
This event was sponsored by Avram Blumenthal in memory of his parents, Bernard and May Blumenthal z"l.