Executive MBA Program Snapshot
Thank you for considering the Yeshiva University Executive MBA Program, the only program that is offered on Sundays in consideration of the diverse community that it serves.
We understand that this is an important decision for you. A few points to consider:
- Consider the culture. Every school has its own. Find the business program that’s right for you — academically, socially, and professionally. For example, Yeshiva University is known for its warm, caring, and tightknit community. That translates into many things, ranging from strong connections with the professors to passionately engaged in the community and Alumni.
- Consider your goals. Choose the business school that will help you reach your goals. Think about whether you want to reinvent your career, start a new venture, or show up a whole lot bigger in your current company. At Yeshiva, you’ll develop relationships that form a lifelong community and are available through every career stage.
- Consider reaching out to us. If Yeshiva seems to feel right for you, a place where you will be nurtured while growing, we’re available for discussion. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the "contact us" button on the screen.
Here is some additional information to help you with your decision:
—2 year program, 48 credit Executive MBA program at our Manhattan campus in NYC
—Rigorous courses taught by successful, experienced faculty
—Two summer residencies
—Learn alongside highly experienced classmates and forge lifelong connections
Tell us what sets you apart. We are genuinely interested in learning more about you. Sy Syms School of Business values interesting individuals who are earnest in their career aspirations. Our students are diverse. Our faculty is world renowned. The curriculum is rigorous. We believe this is the MBA for executives that fits with your career goals. Here's what you need to do to apply:
- GMAT or GRE scores. Your scores must be valid when you submit your application. (Yeshiva University considers scores to be valid for five years after your test date). Alternatively, a Master or a Doctorate equivalent. In some cases we will waive this requirement, it will depend on the type of degree and on your professional experience. Please contact us for further details.
- GPA of 3.0 and above (transcripts)
- Interview. Once your online application is complete and under review, you may be contacted by a member of the Admissions Office to schedule an on-campus interview. Please keep in mind: Interviews are by invitation only.
- Recommendations are welcome, but optional
International students who do not have a degree from an institution in which all instruction is conducted in English must take either the TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), the PTE (Pearson Test of English), or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). You may be exempted from the TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS only if you have earned a degree from an institution in which English is the language of instruction.
The TOEFL, PTE, and IELTS scores are valid for two years. Your scores must be valid when you submit your application.
For visa information and learning the differences between a F1 and a J1, please go to this page: https://www.yu.edu/student-life/resources/international/prospective-students