Don't know what to do with all your stuff at the end of the academic year?
The University has partnered with Storage Bucket, a company founded by YU alumni, as its official storage provider. Storage Bucket LLC is a full-service summer storage company that aims to meet the storage needs of college students through offering them an affordable convenient, and quality summer storage solution. The service provides university students a combination of secure storage along with a reliable and convenient pickup/drop-off service.
- Utilizes the use of eco-friendly bins, which are more convenient and durable than cardboard boxes
- Offers the opportunity to store everything from fridges and suitcases to fragile items
- Facilitates easy door to door pickup/drop-off service
- Provides delivery to the Upper West Side and Washington Heights for students moving off Campus
Steps to Store:
- Pack: Students pick up buckets from designated locations around campus towards the end of the Spring semester and fill them accordingly.
- Pick Up: The packed bins will be picked up directly from the student's dorm room at the end of Spring semester. The date of pick up is coordinated through the University Housing office so the student does not need to be present.
- Storage: The bins will be stored throughout the summer in a secure facility.
- Drop Off: The bins will be delivered to the student's new room before she returns to campus for the Fall semester. The University Housing office will provide the company with the student's new room assignment.
For more details or to sign up for the service, call 1.530.bucket.1 (530.282.5381)