Undergraduate University Housing closes throughout the academic year for Yom Tov. The specific dates and times are listed below. Please note that University Housing will remain open throughout Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Shavuot.
Any student who is in need of accommodations for Yom Tov, should contact Rachel Ciment, the Director of Spiritual Guidance on the Beren Campus at either email@example.com or 646-592-4126.
Please remember to do the following before leaving the dormitories for vacation:
- take your keys with you
- close all of your windows
- unplug anything electrical
- turn off all of your lights
- turn off your air conditioning/heating units
- empty all of your the garbage cans,
- secure all of your valuables
- double lock your door
- Close: Sunday, September 9th at 2 pm
- Re-Open: Tuesday, September 11th at 10 pm
- Close: Tuesday, September 18th at 2 pm
- Re-Open: Wednesday, September 19th at 10 pm
- Close: Sunday, September 23rd at 2 pm
- Re-Open: Tuesday, September 25th at 9 pm
- Close: Sunday, September 30th at 2 pm
- Re-Open: Tuesday, October 2nd at 9 pm
UNIVERSITY HOUSING WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGHOUT WINTER BREAK
- Close: Thursday, April 18th at 8 pm
- Re-Open: Sunday, April 28th at 8 am
Housing officially closes at 12:00 pm on Sunday, June 2nd.