Undergraduate University Housing closes throughout the academic year for Yom Tov. The specific dates and times are listed below. Please note that University Housing will remain open throughout Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Shavuot.
Any student who is in need of accommodations for Yom Tov, should contact Rachel Ciment, the Director of Spiritual Guidance on the Beren Campus at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-592-4126.
Please remember to do the following before leaving the dormitories for vacation:
- take your keys with you
- close all of your windows
- unplug anything electrical
- turn off all of your lights
- turn off your air conditioning/heating units
- empty all of your the garbage cans,
- secure all of your valuables
- double lock your door
- Close: Wednesday, September 20th at 2pm
- Re-Open: Saturday, September 23rd at 10pm
- Close: Friday, September 29th at 2pm
- Re-Open: Saturday, September 30th at 10pm
- Close: Wednesday, October 4th at 2pm
- Re-Open: Saturday, October 7th at 9pm
- Close: Wednesday, October 11th at 2pm
- Re-Open: Saturday, October 14th at 9pm
UNIVERSITY HOUSING WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGHOUT WINTER BREAK
- Close: Thursday, March 29th at 8pm
- Re-Open: Sunday, April 8th at 8am
University Housing will close for the end of the year on Tuesday, May 22nd at 8:00 pm. More information about End of Year Closing will be made available soon.