Internet access is provided to all students in University housing.
We are pleased to announce the completion of a major expansion of the Yeshiva University wireless network! Now all Manhattan residence halls have FiOS wireless network connectivity. We will continue to expand wireless coverage in the coming months to include academic and administrative buildings on the Manhattan campuses, as well as widely-used common areas between buildings. This wireless expansion also applies to the Resnick Campus.
- Download System Requirements (PDF) - does your computer meet the minimum requirements?
- 8 tips on improving your wireless connectivity (PDF).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I wireless access the Internet at my YU undergraduate dormitory?
- For wireless Internet access in their dorms,
undergraduate students at YU will be required to log in using the FiOS router in your room. This login info will be provided by the office of University Housing and Residence Life. The common areas in the residence halls have the networks of WILF or WILF1 and the passwords of YUSTUDENT and YUSTUDENT1.
What if I need technical or wireless access assistance/support?
- For any wireless access and/or login help and support,
please contact email@example.com
Where can I find other University Information Technology Services policies for students?
- For the Information Technology Services Handbook for Students, visit: /sites/default/files/legacy/uploadedFiles/Offices_and_Services/ITS/About_Us/Policies/ITS_Handbook_for_Students.pdf.
- As a reminder, please be mindful with your internet usage. Illegal downloading, illegal file sharing or online piracy may result in a disciplinary hearing and intermittent or loss of internet access.