Standards and Policies
The following standards and policies apply to Yeshiva University students at both the Beren (women's) and Wilf (men's) campuses. Please review them thoroughly and contact us if you have any questions.
We encourage you to visit this page frequently as policies are added or otherwise amended.
- Alcohol Policy For Graduate Student Events (PDF)
- Athlete Protection Policy (PDF)
- Anti-Bullying and Hazing Policy for Students (PDF)
- Undergraduate Dress Code (PDF)
- Credit Card Marketing Policy (PDF)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy (PDF)
- Medical Form (PDF)
- Requirements for Working with Minors (PDF)
Romantic Relationships Policy (PDF)
- Sexual Assault Student Bill of Rights (PDF)
- Student Bill of Rights Disciplinary Procedures (PDF)
- Title IX (Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy)