Early Admissions Applicant
High school juniors with a superior scholastic record who are interested in enrolling at Stern College for Women, Syms School of Business or Yeshiva College prior to obtaining a high school diploma may apply for Early Admission. These candidates must present a high school average of 90, and a new SAT score of 1340 or an ACT score of 28.
For any application to be processed, the Office of Admissions must receive the following items:
- Completed application and essay
- $65 application fee
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Official high school transcript
- A letter of recommendation for early admission from the principal or college guidance counselor of the high school
- Interview with a YU Admissions officer. To schedule an interview with an Admissions officer, please call the Office of Admissions at 646-592-4440.
Deadlines and Dates. Applications for the Fall 2018 semester are processed in the following stages:
|Application Deadline:||Decision Notification:|
|December 1, 2017||February 1, 2018|
|February 1, 2018||April 1, 2018|
Honors Applicants should refer to the Honors Deadlines.