Some of the ways in which the Library and librarians can assist you include:
- Help in locating sources of information in the Library
- Help in finding information online using Library databases and search engines such as Google Scholar.
- Help in evaluating the information you find
- Help in formulating or narrowing a topic for a research project
- Help in creating footnotes and bibliographies
See Ask the Library for details about visiting the Library, scheduling an appointment with a librarian, emailing your question or calling the Library.
Check out the Library's Research Guides for help in specific areas.
Participate in Library classes and orientation sessions.