How do I access Library electronic collections from off-campus?
To use the Yeshiva University Library's electronic resources such as databases and E-RES from a remote location, you must be registered in the library.
- Bring your YU ID card to the Circulation Desk in the library and complete a registration form. (It takes a minimum of two days, weekends not included, after you have registered, for off-campus access to begin working.)
- To access e-resources (about two days after registering) go to http://www.yu.edu/libraries
- Click on the resource you want, e.g., E-Reserves or a specific database.
- The Off-Campus Access page will come up.
- The BARCODE NUMBER from the front of your YU ID card is your USERNAME.
- Enter this number in the upper box on the off-campus access page.
- Enter yulis (lower case) in the lower box as your initial password.
- Click on LOGIN.
- On the second page or screen enter yulis (lower case) as your old password
- Create and confirm a password for yourself. This is now your password. If you forget it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
If you forget your password send an email to email@example.com. We will reset your password and send you login instructions by email.
Whom do I contact for help if my login isn't working?
Send an email describing the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org