Summer Session Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees - Summer 2019:
- Tuition $553.00/credit (lab fees also apply)
- Registration fee: $100.00 (one-time)
- University fee: $110.00 (one-time)
Visiting Students: Please note, there is a $65.00 application fee.
Lab Fees - Summer 2019:
- PHY 1031L Intro to Physics I Lab - $40.00
- PHY 1032L Intro to Physics II Lab - $40.00
- BOL 4023Y Microbiology Lab - $100.00
- BIOL 3728Y Human Physiology Lab - $120.00
For more information, including the refund schedule, please see the Office of Student Finance Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (scroll to bottom of page for summer tuition information).For add, drop and "W" dates, see the academic calendar: https://www.yu.edu/registrar/ug-calendar.
If you have questions about making your payment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 960-5269.