Summer Session Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees - Summer 2019:
- Tuition $553.00/credit (lab fees also apply)
- Registration fee: $100.00 (one-time)
- University fee: $110.00 (one-time)
Visiting Students: Please note, there is a $65.00 application fee.
Lab Fees - Summer 2019:
- PHY 1031L Intro to Physics I Lab - $40.00
- PHY 1032L Intro to Physics II Lab - $40.00
- BOL 4023Y Microbiology Lab - $100.00
- BIOL 3728Y Human Physiology Lab - $120.00
For more information, including the refund schedule, please see the Office of Student Finance Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (scroll to bottom of page for summer tuition information).For add, drop and "W" dates, see the academic calendar: https://www.yu.edu/registrar/ug-calendar.
Kindly note that, at this point in the registration cycle, summer classes must be prepaid prior to registration for Summer Session II 2019.
If you have questions about making your payment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 960-5269.