Admission and Financial Aid
Admission for the specialization in quantitative finance requires the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous coursework in multivariate calculus, linear algebra, advanced calculus, real analysis – or equivalents.
To apply, submit the online application along with:
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Personal Statement describing your goals and your commitment to contribute to and complete the program
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
All applicants are automatically considered for scholarships and graduate assistantships. You do not need to submit any additional information. Awards are determined during the application review process.
If you have questions about financial aid opportunities and financing your graduate degree, contact us toll-free at 1-833-241-4723 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can do a preliminary transcript review. Browse application deadlines.
$1,300/credit (total of $39,000)
$65 registration fee
$125 technology fee
$55 application fee
April 15: Priority Scholarship Deadline
May 31: Priority Application Deadline (final date to use the application fee waiver code earlyadmit)
July 10: Final Application Deadline
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after July 10th. Please contact email@example.com or 1-833-241-4723 if applying after that date.
International students should apply before April 15 to ensure there is time to receive your admissions decision and go through the visa process.