Welcome to Yeshiva University's Summer Session! We'd like to help you make the most out of your summer experience, on campus and throughout New York City. Below is some information to get you started. You can also find information about available University Supports & Services and fun things to do this Summer in NYC.
Get Started On Campus
1) After you've registered, check your summer schedule:
- Go to www.yu.edu/myyu and click on “Faculty, Students and Staff."
- Enter your User ID and PIN to login. Click on “Student and Financial Aid,” then on “Registration," and then “Printer Friendly Student Schedule.”
- Select your term (e.g., “Summer 2018") and then “Submit.”
2) Get your YU Student ID Card:
If you are new to YU, visit Campus Security on your first day of class. They will take your picture and print your Student Photo ID on the spot. Beren Campus Security is located in Brookdale Hall, 1st Floor (50 East 34th Street, NYC). Wilf Campus Security is located at Strenger Hall, 1st Floor (2521 Amsterdam Avenue, NYC).
3) Register with the Library:
Bring your YU Student ID card to either of the main campus libraries and ask a librarian for assistance. On the Beren Campus, visit the Hedi Steinberg Library. On the Wilf Campus, visit the Mendel Gottesman Library.
Where to Eat Around Campus
Wilf Campus - Kosher Restaurants and Supermarkets:
- YU Sky Café: Wilf Campus, Belfer Hall - 12th Floor
- Chop Chop Kosher Chinese Restaurant: 501 W. 184th Street (Vaad of Riverdale)
- Grandma’s Pizza: 2551 Amsterdam Ave (Vaad of Riverdale)
- Lake Como Pizza: 2549 Amsterdam Ave (Vaad of Riverdale)
- Golan Heights: 2553 Amsterdam Ave (Vaad of Riverdale)
- Dunkin Donuts: 398 Audubon Ave
- Key Food Supermarket: 4365 Broadway
- One Stop Kosher Supermarket: 2557 Amsterdam Ave
- FreshDirect: Delivery Service
Beren Campus - Kosher Restaurants and Supermarkets:
- Bagel Boss: 544 3rd Avenue (Rabbi Asher Schechter - Congregation Ohr Moshe)
- Bravo Kosher Pizza: 1367 Broadway (OK)
- Mendy's Deli: 61 E 34th Street (OU)
- Pitopia: 1369 Broadway (OU)
- Tiberias: 45 East 34th Street (OK)
- Dunkin Donuts: 51 East 34th Street (National Kosher Supervision - Rabbi Aaron D. Mehlman)
- Fairway Supermarket: 550 2nd Ave
- Fresh Direct: Delivery Service
Link Disclaimer: Any links to external websites and/or non-Yeshiva University information are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement by Yeshiva University of the content or views of the linked materials.