Register & Apply for Summer Classes in NYC & Online
Yeshiva University's Summer Session is open to current YU students, students visiting from other colleges and universities, and high school juniors (graduating in 2019) and seniors (graduating this spring). Summer classes fill up quickly. Please plan on registering as early as possible.
Registration for Summer 2018 will open in March 2018.
Please check back for specific registration/application dates and other details and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Registration Instructions For:
Current YU students attending classes on-campus at Wilf or Beren; YU students currently studying in Israel; and YU students admitted for Fall 2017 - please follow the instructions below to register for summer classes.
Summer Registration Instructions for YU Students:
- View the full summer course schedule on the Registrar’s website.
- Complete the Summer Registration Form. (View detailed instructions for completing the form.)
- Bring your completed registration form to the Office of Student Finance in order to make your payment -- or call the Office of Student Finance at (212-960-5269) to pay your bill by phone.
Please note: Payment in full for all summer courses must be made prior to the completion of your registration.
- Bring your completed registration form and your payment confirmation to the Office of the Registrar to complete your registration -- or email your registration form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Registration Policies:
- All YU Students: You may register for a maximum of 7 credits per summer session and 10 credits total (both summer sessions combined).
- Beren Campus Students: Please refer to the Workload Guidelines and SCW's online course policy, and consult your advisor regarding summer course policies prior to registering for summer classes.
- Wilf Campus Students: Please consult your advisor regarding summer and online course policies prior to registering for summer classes.
If you have questions or need assistance completing your registration form, please contact us email@example.com.
>> YU Alumni
Summer Registration Instructions for YU Alumni:
- Before submitting your registration form, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your course selection. This way, we can confirm that there are additional seats available in the course(s) before you submit your registration form.
- Complete the Alumni Program Form. For the semester, please write in "Summer 2017."
- Once you've completed the Alumni Program Form, call the Office of Student Finance at (212) 960-5269 to pay your bill over the phone.
Please note: Payment in full for all summer courses must be made prior to the completion of your registration. All summer tuition and fees apply. However, you will not be charged the $25 fall/spring registration fee referenced on the Alumni Program form.
- After your bill is paid, scan and email or fax your Alumni Program form to the Beren Campus Registrar: email@example.com or 212-340-7837 (fax number).
If you have questions or need assistance completing the Alumni Program Form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> Visiting Students
YU's summer classes are open to college students visiting from other universities as well as current high school seniors (graduating this spring) and juniors (graduating in 2017).
To Apply for Summer Classes:
- Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your course selection. This way, we can confirm that there are additional seats available in the course(s) before you submit your application.
- Complete our brief online application form (instructions below). Please note: there is a $65 application fee.
- Send us your current college or high school transcript.
Please note: If you are a current high school student who has been admitted to YU and will begin classes at YU in Fall 2017, you do not need to submit an application for summer classes. Instead, please follow the registration directions for YU Students (above).
Application Instructions for Visiting Students
- Visit our online application site, click on “First time user account creation,” follow the guidelines to create an application Login ID and PIN, and then select Login.
- On the drop-down menu, select “Undergraduate Summer Program” and then Continue.
- Select Summer 2017 under Admission Term, fill in your name, and select Fill Out Application.
- Follow the directions to complete the application (please note: there are six short sections; you can complete them in any order.)
- Once you’ve completed all sections of the application, select Application is Complete.
- You will be asked to accept terms and then proceed to payment. The application fee is $65, payable online by credit or debit card.
- Once you’ve submitted your payment, you’ll be directed to a “Thank You” screen that contains important information. Please keep a copy of this information for your records.
Send Us Your Transcript
Your application will not be considered complete until we have received your transcript. If your transcript is not received prior to the start of the summer session, we may decline your registration.
Please send your current college or high school transcript (official or unofficial) to:
The Katz School - Yeshiva University
Attn: Office of Admissions (Summer Session)
215 Lexington Avenue, Room 505
New York, NY 10016
Summer Registration Policies for Visiting Students:
- Visiting High School Students: You may register for up to 1 course per session and a maximum of 2 courses over both sessions.
- Visiting College Students: Please check with your home campus for any policies regarding off-campus, transfer and summer classes.