Costs vary by program. If you have questions about financing your graduate programs, schedule an appointment with an admissions team member, who can discuss our financial aid options and cost of attendance.
- Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship: $960/credit (total of $34,560)
- Data Analytics and Visualization: $960/credit (total of $28,800)
- Enterprise Risk Management: $1,200/credit (total of $36,000)
- Marketing: $960/credit (total of $28,800)
- Mathematics: Total of $33,000 (full-time only)
- Quantitative Economics: $1,300/credit (total of $39,000)
- Speech-Language Pathology: $1,200/semester hour (total of $79,200)
- $65 registration fee
- $125 technology fee
- $55 application fee
The SLP program includes an additional $385 lab fee.
External Funding Opportunities