YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE. Across the YU community, faculty are committed to providing you with a rigorous college and Torah education, intellectual exploration and opportunities for service, all of which we know will prepare you for a successful and deeply meaningful life. We challenge you and all of our students to be reflective, bold, and forward-looking in your thinking and to work hard and succeed in all you do. We promise you a college experience that that matters, and one that you will find only at YU.
Why The Katz School?
- A small professionally oriented school that fosters intellectual, social and professional growth for all types of students.
- A premier Jewish Studies and Torah education, which provides a spiritual, moral and ethical foundation for living in a highly diverse, secular world.
- A thoughtfully developed curriculum that fosters critical thinking, writing, creative and quantitative skills.
- A unique opportunity to transform theory into practice through college experience courses, public service internships, travel courses, and more.
- A multitude of ways to participate in campus life, including intercollegiate and intramural athletic teams, arts and music, college newspapers and journals, clubs and political action groups.
- A place to celebrate Shabbat with friends, mentors and guests.
- A place to create lifelong friendships and networks with successful and distinguished members of the Jewish community.
We're looking for ambitious students who want a head start or to move faster in college. Read further and speak to an academic advisor to learn if the AS in Management, Summer Session, or CollegeNOW make sense for you.