YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE. Across the YU community, faculty are committed to providing you with a rigorous college and Torah education, intellectual exploration and opportunities for service, all of which we know will prepare you for a successful and deeply meaningful life. We challenge you and all of our students to be reflective, bold, and forward-looking in your thinking and to work hard and succeed in all you do. We promise you a college experience that that matters, and one that you will find only at YU.
Why The Katz School?
- A small professionally oriented school that fosters intellectual, social and professional growth for all types of students.
- A premier Jewish Studies and Torah education, which provides a spiritual, moral and ethical foundation for living in a highly diverse, secular world.
- A thoughtfully developed curriculum that fosters critical thinking, writing, creative and quantitative skills.
- A unique opportunity to transform theory into practice through college experience courses, public service internships, travel courses, and more.
- A multitude of ways to participate in campus life, including intercollegiate and intramural athletic teams, arts and music, college newspapers and journals, clubs and political action groups.
- A place to celebrate Shabbat with friends, mentors and guests.
- A place to create lifelong friendships and networks with successful and distinguished members of the Jewish community.
We're looking for ambitious students who want a head start or to move faster in college. Read further and speak to an academic advisor to learn if the AS in Management or Summer Session make sense for you.