We are pleased to announce for the Spring 2017 semester a new student printing system called PHAROS. Since last spring, we have evaluated multiple solutions for student printing and have worked with the Student Government in testing the new solution. We believe that this will be a more robust and reliable Print Management System.
To assist you with the transition to PHAROS, the Academic Computing team has created the following reference guides:
- How to use the new PHAROS system
- How to add funds to your printing account using OneCard. [Only required if your free allot allotment has run out]
- How to print guide for those using mobile print using iOS
* The locations of all the print release stations will remain the same.
* Add Value Kiosks will remain in all the Libraries and the 215 Lexington Lobby.
If you have any questions or concerns, or need help using the systems, please contact Academic Computing as follows:
Beren Campus - 212-340-7772
Wilf Campus – 212-960-5438
Email – email@example.com