EARLY ADMISSIONS APPLICANTS
High school juniors with a superior scholastic record who are interested in enrolling at Stern College for Women, Syms School of Business or Yeshiva College prior to obtaining a high school diploma may apply for Early Admission.
Early Admission applicants must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- High school GPA of 90 or above
- New SAT score of 1340 or above or ACT score of 28 or above
- Approval from high school administration
How to Apply:
For any application to be processed, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions must receive the following items:
- Completed application
- $65 application fee
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Official high school transcript
- A letter of recommendation for early admission from the principal or college guidance counselor of the high school
- Interview with a YU Admissions officer. To schedule an interview with an Admissions officer, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 646-592-4440.