**All other forms are located on the program's dropbox.
- Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training (ANST)
- Psychologists for Social Responsibility (PsySR)
- The Organization of Psychology Students (OPS)
The Organization of Psychology Students (OPS) is the student organization of Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology. Each Ferkauf student is a member of the organization and "dues," called student activity fees, are collected automatically each semester with tuition. These dues constitute the budget of OPS. The purpose of the organization is to provide Ferkauf students with information relevant to their academic and professional careers.
OPS is led by an executive board that consists of seven student members elected by students to represent each Ferkauf program. Students are encouraged to meet with the Clinical Psychology (Health Emphasis) executive board member to provide input and ideas and to ensure their wishes are conveyed to the administration.
What OPS does:
- Provides Ferkauf students with information relevant to their academic and professional careers
- Serves as liaison between students and administration/faculty, student organizations, and alumni
- Sponsors student social events
- Offers educational seminars, professional workshops, and provides funding for research and conferences