Although Yeshiva University does not anticipate security concerns during Commencement, we constantly monitor events to protect the security of our guests.
Guests entering the Prudential Center, along with all packages, bags, and strollers, will be subject to search by Prudential Center security.
Experience makes it necessary for University officials and Prudential Center personnel to refuse to accept gifts or messages for students because of the impossibility of delivery and danger of loss.
Please take note of the following restrictions for all Commencement activities:
- No large bags or items larger than 12 by 12 inches
- No firearms, explosives, or other weapons
- No cans, coolers, or other containers except in cases of medical need, as certified by a physician
- No artificial noisemakers, air horns, or megaphones
- No large signs, flags, poles, banners, or laser pointers
- No promotional items with commercial slogans or identifications
- No food or drinks
- Inspection of bags may be required as you enter and exit venues
Please visit Prudential Center's "Frequently Asked Questions" for more information.
All Commencement venues have the authority to prohibit any other items deemed to be a security risk. Patrons will not be allowed to bring such items into the event venues.
These policies are subject to change without notice.