Yeshiva University proudly presents Neal’s Fund, a Social Entrepreneurial Fund providing micro-grants for student-charity-based startups to help the Jewish and general community. The fund is established in memory of Neal Dublinsky, a"h
• Neal’s Fund at Yeshiva University will honor the memory of Neal Dublinsky ('84YC) in a meaningful and impactful way.
• Neal’s Fund will provide Yeshiva University student groups and faculty working with students the opportunity to actualize dreams of making a difference in the Jewish community and general society.
• Average grants will be $1,000-$2,000, with a maximum of $5,000 per project.
• Projects require application by student groups or faculty working with students and will be reviewed by the YU VP for University & Community Life and Neal’s Fund Advisory Board.
- David Schwarcz, Esq. , Schwarcz, Rimberg, Boyd & Rader, LLP
- Lionel Glancy, Esq. - Glancy Binkow & Goldberg, LLP
- Robert Rimberg, Esq. – Goldberg & Rimberg, LLC
- Ira Press, Esq. – Kirby McInerney, LLP
- David A. Paterson- Former Governor NY State
- David Sacks- television writer and producer. Emmy & Grammy Award Winner
- Shep Rosenman, Esq.- Katz Golden Rosenman, LLP
- Harry Dublinsky, Neal’s brother
Watch David Sacks speak about Neal's Fund
Current Neal's Fund Funded Programs
Read a press release about Neal's Fund here
For more information, please email email@example.com, or contact Linda Stone at 212-960-5400 ext. 5843.