The career counseling process begins the moment you enter college. As an undergraduate, you will want to meet with us periodically each year.
For a timeline of what you should be doing when, click here. We can assist with:
- Choosing a major and developing career goals
- Administering assessment inventories to help you discover more about yourself and various career options that relate to you (Strong Interest Inventory and Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator)
- Obtaining career information and resources
- Preparing resumes
- Conducting industry and organizational research
- Developing contacts/networking
- Learning job search techniques
- Selecting and applying to graduate schools
- Developing interview skills
- Finding full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internship opportunities
Students may call or visit the Career Center to schedule an appointment. Click to view our Hours of Operation.
Visit the top resources section of the website for many helpful links, directories, fact sheets and other resources.